April 29, 2018, 3pm
Information about the hike is listed below.
Hike for Hospice participants can compete in a variety of award categories including:
- Most Hikers/Group for the team with the most participants
- Most Hikers/Youth for the youth team with the most participants
- Most Donations/Individual for the individual contributing the most donations
- Most Donations Team for the Team contributing the most donations
- Most Donations/Corporate for the corporate team with the most donations
Teams and individuals must be registered and all donations turned in by Wednesday, April 25 to be counted toward final standing for awards. Additional team information and forms are available from Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County, 740.335.0149. Those who wish to do so can make a donation and receive a t-shirt without participating in the walk.
Hike for Hospice will include a “Memory Walk” display as part of the route, which will feature signs purchased in memory or honor of a loved one. A $6 donation per name is requested for Memory Signs and orders can be placed at the office of Ohio’s Hospice of Fayette County. Participation in Hike for Hospice is not required for purchase of a memory sign. Memory signs can be removed and kept as a keepsake following the event.
Sponsors of the Hike for Hospice include Merchants National Bank, Doug Marine Motors, Fayette Home Health Care Supply, BK Exteriors Roofing and Siding, Court House Manor and St. Catherine’s Manor, Quali-Tee Designs Sportswear, Vermeer Heartland, Pettit’s, Fayette County Memorial Hospital and Walmart.
For more information please call 740.335.0149.